Tuesday, July 22, 2014

No Review Today, Instead a Little Something

Hello everyone as the title says there isn't a review today, but that doesn't mean that I've forgotten about you all. Today I'll talk about a game that I've started to play, and I'll do a review on it a little later.

The game is Gunz 2: The Second Duel, and for those who aren't aware it's an MMO. For those who are still unaware it's based on the original Ijji game, Gunz. Now I started playing it because a friend of mine convinced me to, against my better judgement and I found that I was pleasantly surprised. The game wasn't as bad as I thought.

The original game wasn't too bad to be honest but it had a huge problem known as K-style which was a glitch with the blocking system that allowed for some pretty crazy tendinitis inducing game play. My real issue with this is that the original game was as much about guns as 3rd century bar brawl.

The new game has improved on this by fixing the glitch and trying to build a new and interesting system that doens't have to rely on it.

All in all it's looking good for now, but isn't worth putting any money into.

No comments:

Post a Comment