Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams is Dead


Hey guys, this is ArchiosLukos.

I know that some of you may not know who Robin Williams is, either from not living in America or just being unable to match name with face. He is the genie from Disney’s Aladdin, Peter Pan from Hook, and Misses Doubtfire from a movie of the same name among countless other dramas, comedies, and the like. He is a renowned actor who started as a stand up comedian and he has won many awards for his work.
 


Today, Monday August 11, he is presumed to have committed suicide.

I personally grew up on movies that he starred in, Jumanji being my first I believe. I won’t say that I’m stricken or sobbing over it, but it is extremely depressing. I wanted you guys to know so that you’re not in the dark. There are very few articles out at the moment, but here are a few:

No comments:

Post a Comment