Monday, August 18, 2014

Pssst

Hey guys,

This is Lukos here. Typhoon is probably gonna yell at me for this or something, but I want to take a moment out of your day to give you a little nudge towards something awesome. Warning: shameless advertising ahead!
So, you guys have seen my art on this blog and I really hope that you guys think it's cool and that you want to see more. Well, if you do then you're in luck. I just opened up an ask account on Tumblr and if you have an account then I'd be much obliged if you popped over there and took a look at it. Reblog something, ask a question if you have the time. Every little bit will go towards making me a happy camper.
  
Those pictures up there are just a little sample of the kind of work I hope to do on the blog, so go check it out. Someday it might even be big enough to binge on, but I need your help for that ;3

This is ArchiosLukos,
~Signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment